THE DATING SONG

This video is very funny ^^


Download The Cast - Dating Song mp3






The Cast - Dating Song (Disaster Movie Original Motion Pictures Soundtrack)


I'm fucking Matt Damon!

You're fucking Matt Damon?
Well, I'm fucking Hannah Montana!

She's fucking Hannah Montana
Backstage at my concert
Fucks me on my parent's bed
After school, at my locker,
In the car I give her head
I'm also fucking The Flava

Yeah Boy! She's fucking Flava-Flav fool
You know what time it is,
because I'm fucking Juney too

Waaaaaacccckkk

Yeah I know, but it's true
Flava-Flav he fucks me too

And I swap with Calvin
And he swaps with that dude

And we're all fucking Hellboy

Yeah they're fucking Hellboy,
and I'm fucking The Hulk

When I get really mad,
I start fucking Iron Man

A most uncomfortable screw,
but I fuck The Princess too

Ding! Dong!

Who's that ringing on my bell?

The bitch who's fucking Iron Man
That's I-R-O-N M-A-N
and I fuck him in the mouth

That's fucking great,
because I'm fucking Wolf

Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
He's fucking Wolf, ain't that a pity?
Because I'm fucking those bitches from Sex and The City
Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

He fucks The Sex and The City gals
So I wondered,
Would Wolf really get jealous if he knew we were fucking that guy with the big utility belt?

They're all fucking Batman,
at Wayne Manor, in The Batcave,
Butler Alfred is our love slave,
Riddle me this, Holy Bathouse
Cos I'm fucking Amy Winehouse?!?

He's fucking Amy Winehouse,
Yeah on the down-low, low, low
And I'm fucking Jessica Simpson
Cause I'm on blow, blow, blow

She's fucking Jessica Simpson, Oh yeah!
and I think I might have fucked that Hot Assassin

Everyone's fucked me,
and I've fucked them back, You see!
And The Mexican too, with the tragic hairdo

Call it! Heads! I'm fucking J.T.

Yeah I'm fucking that male model cos he's so fine
and I like to get up in them Calvin Kleins

It's true J.T. fucked my ass again,
but I'm also fucking Prince Caspian

I am handsome and I am cool
That's why this Prince fucks The Kids from high school

Yeahhhh
Wooooo
Come on!
Let's hear it!
Now's the time to party!
Let me hear you!
You know what time it is?
Yeah!
No! What time is it?
It's time to get fucked!
Fuck me!
No, fuck me!
Fuck me...

He fucks all us Kids in high school
under the bleachers, in the showers
while we're changing for gym class

I'm fucking Oprah!

I'm fucking Obama!

I'm fucking Indiana's ass

She's fucking Indiana,
and I'm fucking Hancock

He's fucking Hancock,
and I'm fucking Beowulf

You know you like it,
I'm fucking Kung-Fu Panda

And I'm fucking Michael Jackson!

Haaaa Haaaaa
Don't judge me!
I love my animal, you see!

Oh yeah he's fucking The Chipmunks
Sad to say, but it's true
he fucks The Chipmunks, That's yeaaaah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AKU DAN POLISI(KU)

PIN TRAIN BBM FOR MEN EDISI THANKSGIVING

MANTRA