DREAMIN' OF YOU

My Lovely Bad Boy Boyfriend



Lyin' in my bed, thoughts in my head, visions of you, but I can't get through the night So pick up the phone, I know you're home, you're playin' with my heart and you know that it just ain't right

So I get in the car but I didn't get far cause the radio played every song that I sang with you Yesterday's gone, and it may be true, but you know that I'll never get over you

So I get in the car but I didn't get far cause the radio played every song that I sang with you Yesterday's gone, and it may be true, but you know that I'll never get over you

It's just a game of love, love, love And even though it's hard baby, I can never give you up
You, you gave me love, love gave us hope and strength to carry on And You, you gave me faith when I was fallin' down You would pick me up, my love

You're the one I'm dreamin' of, I can't live without your love, tonight And it's you that I adore, you're the one that I live for inside of you,

I'm dreamin' of you


Gue tau gue sedang bermain-main dengan api, tapi mau gimana lagi, he's become a big temptation in my life, and I feel like I'm gonna givin' up, meski gue tau besar kemungkinan gue yang akan kalah dalam permainan ini, at least gue tau itu bakal jadi My Favorite Mistake, gue jujur gue suka dan sayang banget ma BF gue ini, meski belum lama kenal, dan meski ea itu yang kemaren2 gue tulis, bener2 beda 180 derajat ma gue dalam sikap dan pandangan, gue malah dibego2in ma dia ahahahahahaha, kata Stephie BF gue pervert, yep, emang pervert, tapi gue suka si pervert ini, dan kalo udah gitu biasanya akal sehat gue gak bakal jalan, tapi gue akan selalu inget, gue jangan sampe kejebur dalam permainannya dia, gue akan coba ikuti permainan ini, sampai kemana ujungnya, kadang2 kita kan harus berani bertaruh kalo mau ngedapetin sesuatu, meski yg gue pertaruhkan ini my virginity and chance that will convert me into totally gay, well at least gue gak bakal bingung2 lagi deh mau melangkah kemana ahahahaha, sekali2 bolehlah jadi bad boy, ntar lama2 gue malah jadi barang kadaluarsa kalo gak "disentuh2" ahahahahahaha~

Baby, I'm dreamin' of you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AKU DAN POLISI(KU)

PIN TRAIN BBM FOR MEN EDISI THANKSGIVING

MANTRA